- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1986 edition (30 April 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 902772251X
- ISBN-13: 978-9027722515
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.9 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,705,994 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Oceanic Whitecaps: And Their Role in Air-Sea Exchange Processes (Oceanographic Sciences Library) Hardcover – 30 Apr 1986
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
`...well indexed and includes a very useful supplementary bibliography. It provides an excellent source of references for meteorology and oceanography students and researchers who are involved with the studies on air-sea exchange and on small-scale physical and psychochemical processes near the surface.'
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Palaeontology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences