- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc. (28 Dec. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486462455
- ISBN-13: 978-0486462455
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.4 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 224,556 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Ocean Wave Energy Conversion (Dover Civil and Mechanical Engineering) Paperback – 28 Dec 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Perhaps the bigger problem with the book is that it is so old (1981). Wave power has progress a lot since then. The book is well written and carefully considered. It is unfortunate that no one has had a chance to update the book. On the other hand, the physics of wave power does not change, so that section of the book is fine.
If the author writes a Wave Power 2010, I would definitely pick that up.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering
- Shops > Amazon Green