on 17 February 2016
Ok for beginners with lots of glossy demonstration photos. The 'training' aspects of the book are not particularly strong so I wouldn't recommend for racers looking to further progress.

Bought for my partner for obstacle race training purposes and we both feel there's little in there to help her progress further. Quite why we need a history of the sport section in a training book is beyond us too.

It actually makes us think we could put together something far better ourselves
on 16 April 2014
Fantastic read which covers all aspects of obstacle course racing from where it came from to how to tackle one for the first time!
Great tips on how to prepare and ready yourself for any type of obstacle race over any distance, no matter how experienced you are. I found this book to be a very informative read and will be for anyone, whether they're an obstacle race novice or spend more time in the mud than out of it!
Not only does it offer plenty of tips and personal experiences but has many reference points that I will come back to, whether it be training tips, dietary tips or how to build a practice obstacle for my back garden!
An excellent read!
on 18 September 2014
Great reference manual for all the people willing to start OCR as a new sport activity