on 25 October 2013
I have been so impressed with this writer i have read 3of her books in the last 48hrs can i say kick ass stories and kick ass heroines real page turner s read one all night!!!keep up the good work!!!
on 22 March 2014
After reading Obsession book 1, couldn't wait to read book 2. Very impressed, this book was equally as good. Very well written. Will definitely be reading more of Evi Rabi books.
on 12 February 2014
Woow this was a great follow up book, I felt so sorry for both of the two main characters. Something so beautiful going so terribly wrong just didn't see the story line coasting down the road that it did but kept me turning the pages. Thought the book could be at least another 40 pages longer as it seem to come to an abrupt end were I felt it could of been a little better explained but that said I would happily recommend this book to anyone.
on 21 January 2014
This book, as book one, had me hooked from the beginning, the love story between Tanin and Tarago is both funny and tragic at the same time. This book had me laughing, crying and fuming in equal measure. A must have for anyone who has read other Eve Rabi books or a great choice (book 1&2) first read for those that have not read any of her books.
on 16 February 2014
I gave book one 2 stars hoping that the sequel would improve. Don't bother.

Characters still all very shallow and book full of inconsistencies. Tarago goes from brutish, belligerent racist to Prince Charming to spineless weakling who allows his niece to take over his financial affairs and with whom he has a relationship. His NIECE for goodness sake. His half-sister's daughter. Sick or what!

Tanin seems to lose herself completely and becomes submissive to the point of stupidity. She starts dating her doctor - do they not have any rules at all?

This book has a lot of typos and is very poorly edited as if the author rushed through it.

Wish I had not spent my money on this rubbish
on 23 December 2013
Loved it and read it in a night as I did with book one. Each to their own I suppose but I thought it was gripping and a very different ending to how I thought it would end. Well done .
on 11 December 2013
It was a story I didn't expect, a few times I thought it was ending but another twist came to light, loved the x2 main characters, fab fab fab!
on 24 March 2014
This author has me completely hooked I have read almost all of her books from my first free download This story of Tarago and Tanin is captivating It follows their story with funny moments sad moments it is full of betrayal racial discrimination jealousyWhat will this man not do to capture the heart of the woman he wants in a country where there is still problems as to who you can build a life with You need to buy the first book before reading this one you will not be disappointed
on 26 January 2014
Definitely a good follow up to book 1. So unpredictable and different from your average love story. Great books I read it in a day!
on 8 December 2013
I loved this book ,could not put it down ,eve rabi books are fantastic .from the first page your in there .