on 4 April 2014
I bought this cupboard to provide extra storage in my kitchen. It arrived promptly, and was well packaged and undamaged. As it was ready assembled, I could use it immediately. The cupboard is well constructed, and the light oak colour proved a perfect match for my oak fitted kitchen. I was so pleased with this purchase that I ordered another cupboard, which arrived the next day. I would highly recommend this product, which would also make an excellent bathroom cupboard.
on 8 February 2014
I didn't expect this cupboard to be such high quality at this price. It is sturdy and substantial, very well made and with an attractive and robust finish. It looks really lovely in my posh new bathroom and there is plenty of room for spare towels and other bathroom paraphernalia inside it. Highly recommended.
on 2 February 2015
Superb quality, small cupboard. We use it for shoe storage in the hallway. Statement piece, every single guest admired it so far.
We fit 3 pairs on each shelf as in the photo attached.
review image
on 12 February 2014
This cupboard is delightful, really well made, and good quality. I use it in the hall, for storing our shoes. Delivery prompt, as usual with Amazon. Highly recommend this cupboard.
on 4 March 2015
Really well made and a bargain for the price
The first I received was damaged in the top front corner - contacted the supplier who offered 20 quid off or a replacement. Took the replacement. They collected and dropped off a few days later
I use this for the media cabinet - BT box and DVD and drilled out some cable holes in the back. Makes a very discreet and compact solution for a walk mounted TV as most media cabinets are much bigger than this
on 9 July 2014
Perfect. Exactly as described and a nice natural colour. Very pleased
on 14 January 2015
I purchased this for a tiny cottage I let as holiday home. I wanted a sideboard to put plates, cutlery and glasses in. This is perfect. It's a lovely piece of furniture and I'm delighted with it.

One of the corners had a tiny bit of damage, which I'm sure is down to the delivery company. But regardless of this, its is still worth 5 stars.

Very happy with my purchase.
on 31 August 2013
This cabinet was delivered quickly and was well packaged to ensure it came in good condition. Already assembled and excellent value for money. The quality of this cabinet is great and better than many which are selling at twice its price! Would highly recommend this product and this seller.
on 14 November 2014
great i love my little sideboard, i do Crosstitch and it allows me to keep everything in one place, its smashing very well made and well packed only one concern that is the shelve it needs to be packed in bubble wrap to stop it being banged about while being delivered, and unpacked.
on 4 January 2014
It looks lovely, very well made and looks great. Very well packed and looks great with all my other oak items. Would highly recommend both for price and quality. A real bargain but does not look like cheap rubbish. Comes fully assembled, all you have to do is put the handles on.