OWNED: Why hacking continues to be a problem provides readers with a different perspective on computer security and hacking, by intermixing both subjects and explaining how and why hackers are able break into secured networks and computers. This book is for anyone using a computer – not just computer security professionals. Information is presented in a simple and concise manner, building readers’ knowledge as they progress through the book.
Readers will learn about:
* Computer security and hacking basics
* Why hackers are so successful at breaking into computers
* The five different types of hackers
* Advanced hacker techniques
* How Trojans operate and hide on computers
* Why computer security personnel do not detect hackers
The world is facing an ever growing computer security crisis and the situation will not improve until people understand the real reasons why hacking continues to be a problem.