on 27 August 2011
Really good spec come at a bargain trade price. Delivery was on time and the packaging was professional and secure (several several layers of burble wrapping and durable paper case......well done!). Computer comes with OS installed and works straight out of the box. The computer size was smaller than looks on the pictures (mini-ATX tower design). It was actually quite space saving.

I installed Win7 with no problem with drivers, everything recognized automatically and working once installation is done.

Dell Optiplex 745 is business computer, it has a built-in speaker. Unless you play game/movie, you got mono audio with okay quality directly without connect to any other external speakers.

Purchased from ComputerHub. Professional service.

Highly recommended!
on 5 September 2011
I ordered the Dell Optiplex 745 from Comupters hub and didn't receive an Intel Pentium D dual core but got an Intel Pentium E instead which is a better CPU - I now learn.

Phoned to query order and the call was returned within 1/2 hour to explain and apologise.
on 31 July 2011
The PC seems to function as it should. The case was more cosmetically marked than I expected even though it was stated as refurbished which is code for used or marked etc. Didn't realise it was 4 years old until I looked inside so if it has been in use every day at a company you worry about the wear. My main problem was that it was said to have a DVD writer and it didn't! Also it came with no lead so I couldn't try it right away. The icing on the cake was I was told delivery would be around 4 days but it was sent next day, 24 hours. Great if you expect it but no fun if you miss the delivery. I went and collected it as I didn't want to have it in the depot over the weekend.
I had chosen a PC with not a lot of Hard Drive storage so I could get the best I could in other areas for the price. The DVD writer was a key requirement along with as big a cache etc. that I could get for the price. As for the DVD writer I tried to sort this out with the seller but his comms were poor and he seemed to not want to be helpful. All comms were done through Amazon which is a good idea in theory but slows the process down considerably. I had no contact information other than a post code on the box so direct contact was impossible. The seller suggested I return the PC apparently at my own cost (so another £20) for him to check. He really didn't want to believe that I had a DVD ROM drive and nothing would persuade him. By now I had some amount of personal and sensitive info on it so that was not a great idea.

After a lot of to and fro emails I eventually gave up with contacting him and bought a DVD RW drive off Amazon for £12. To my mind it was the most cost effective solution. Eventually he offered me £10 but only if I removed my feedback comments. His feedback response was well worded and painted a totally alien picture of the situation. I wasn't happy and it didn't seem right to take £10 for that reason so I left the feedback and he kept his ten pounds.

Looking at the situation I value the PC at around £20+ less than I paid; I know I could have gotten the actual spec PC I wanted elsewhere online for the amount I paid.

The PC is not the problem, it is the seller.
on 18 October 2011
I ordered the Dell 75 desktop PC which was so easy to do, with Amazon the seller being Rapid Solutions it was delivered on time it was packed well and even on seeing it,it's not what I wanted
Even that was no problem with Rapid they just came and picked it up and gave me a full refund it is so nice to see that some people you can still rely on to do the right thing,
on 5 April 2012
Excellent computer. Arrived in two days and more securely wrapped than you could ever imagine. Exactly as described and worked from first time switched on. Easily accepted 64 Bit Windows 7, extra memory and PCI Wireless adaptor. A bargain...
on 16 April 2012
This blew a fuse as soon as I plugged it in. No where did the information warn that it was dual voltage. JMN is adamant that it was set to 240m volts when it ws sent out and I cannot see how I could have inadvertantly activated the minute voltage swith. In my opinion the advertised material did not conform to the Trades Description Acts and it would have been a simple matter to have put a warning sticker over the power socket and the voltage switch.
on 7 July 2011
was delivered in 4 days and packaging could have withstood an Atomic Bomb
Product met all expectations and for an older computer it surprised me and surpassed the speed I expected-very fast and well worth the price
a nice compact fast desktop computer
thanx
on 15 January 2013
Used for mainly web browsing and it serves it's purpose very nicely.
No issues here :)
Case was a little scuffed and had a few written serial numbers on the actual casing which was not very impressive but obviously did not affect the performance of the desktop :)
on 10 July 2013
well its a good computer for the price but when ur not sent all the parts promised its just not worth the money

im hoping the seller will contact me and resolve this issue i have because im sure its just a mistake.. i hope

also, the mouse likes to stop working, i have to replug it for it to come back on
on 18 October 2012
First LEVEL3COMPUTER mixed up the model PC and have sent me the wrong one. It took them more then a month to make a new delivery. The DVD room doesn't work half of the USB ports give errors and you keep losing them in the device manager. Unable to make backup of the system with Acronis, Norton ghost or any other backup software. Shuts down when trying to install another windows. The only other operation system I managed to install is Linux from a USB drive but it refuses to boot on its own from the hard drive needs the USB plugged in to start the system. This is waste of money and time would not recommend it anyone