We all like to look after our bikes but trying to prevent cable rubs on the frame and stone chips is hard to do. Many use clear patches but they can be quite expensive. Why not cut your own. In this listing there is a choice of 1 metre or 2 meter lengths. Both are 50mm in width. Perfect for under the downtube, trimming to fit on your headtube and covering fork lowers.
What's it For:
* Protect your frame against abrasion, corrosion and stone chipping.
* Protect your forks against abrasion and chips.
* Backing material is PU film.
* Transparent (clear) tape.
* Acrylic adhesive.
* Very good scratch resistance.
* Very good abrasion resistance.
* Suitable for cutting.
When removing the tape we recommend warming the frame for a few seconds with a hair dryer. This warms the adhesive and allows the tape to peel off cleanly.