Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 May 2013
my daughter doesn't like this, but as she has a longterm illness, this is the required book for study.
Teacher tells me it is all she needs, so I like it- unless she doesn't do very well!
on 19 November 2013
my daughter can now complete her school work as required by her school and teachers and her mother i just pay
on 25 November 2010
Very interesting book to study in the GCSE course. Covers a variety of interesting and interactive topics. Comes with CD (which to be honest is not particularly useful!). However, I was disappointed at the condition my 'new' book came in.
on 24 December 2014
Just what my daughter needed. Covers all elements of the subject. She has to almost teach herself because teachers are hopeless. With the help of this book, she is top of the class.
on 21 May 2015
Item as described.
on 16 December 2015
Super
on 13 February 2012
Recommended by teachers at my son's school, my son has already found it useful for his GCSE studies. I myself cannot rate it as I already have GCE "O" level history and therefore need no revision aid!!!