Price:£25.99+ £11.72 shipping

on 6 May 2014
I have very fine,long curly and dry hair. I have never managed to grow my hair longer than shoulder length, because it's so dry and rebellious. Always look damaged and uncared for. No matter what I did. My Hairdresser suggest I start using Kerastase Nutritive bain Oleo-Relax shampoo and Oleo Relax mask and I have never looks back! My hair is well below my middle, curly, and ever so gorgeous!

You may be put off by the price, but I found that 200 ml last me about 2-3 months and I wash twice a week. You really need very little, it smells great, and once you tried it, you will not look back! I tried using the stuff I used before and after a month, I was back to where I started. Nearly cut off all my hair again. So, a little expensive, but well worth the money!
on 9 June 2014
I have tried so many different products for my hair which is thick and very dry and course. This conditioner is the best that i have ever tried and does exactly what it says it does. After using my hair feels much softer and has much more shine. Highly recommend this product who has similar texture hair as mine.
on 7 February 2015
Beware, this is a jar of lotion with perfume added, this is NOT the product your intending to order. I was replacing a bottle that was almost finished and they smell nothing alike!! This product is a fake!!!!!!!
on 22 March 2015
Not amazing, I expected a lot more, hair was still fizzy and dry after repetative use. Not worth the money. I find Pantene more nourishing and better for frizz than this!
on 11 October 2014
Had a funny smell not at all like the one which is a bit more expensive in hair salons wouldn't buy again
on 14 April 2015
Very good. Came in a closed and sealed box. I recommend.
on 22 September 2014
good, but have to wear too much to get nice results
on 8 September 2014