Amazing value for under £15 inc. free super saver delivery.
1. Ordered tuesday, recieved friday.
2. 1.4kg tub compared to other brands of approx. 908g for the same price.
3. Free 650ml shaker, 700ml to the brim, so the larger type, worth around £3 alone.
4. Not the best tasting compared to more expensive brands, can taste a bit powdery, heavy on the stomach if you use as directed.But no supplement milkshake ever tastes that great.
5. Some personal reccomendations;
The label directions are 5 scoops of powder (100g) to 1 pint of water.
However there is a 50ml scoop provided and when packaged the tub would have been a lot fuller, by the time you recieve it the powder will have settled so it appears the tub is only half full.5 scoops works out to more like 200g per serving.Heres what i do: 1. shake the tub up every so often to help fluff the powder back up again. 2. dont use 5 scoops use more like 2 and a half.
3. use milk instead of water for better gains and flavour
4. add 2 or 3 tablespoons of porridge oats for better weight gains
5. heat up your water or milk first, it tastes so much better
6. add an egg or just the egg white for more gains
These are my own preferences, obviously you will need to adjust to suit your own taste and weight management, hope this is helpfull.