on 3 June 2013
The face of the watch was smashed, and the inside of the watch was all brown and manky, and didn't work. I think the battery leaked. I only bought the watch for the silicone cover though, and I have no complaints with that. That's what happens when you buy cheap. I'd advise Ravel fob watches if anyone wants the actual watch.
on 3 December 2013
The watch arrived ticking along as I expect it had been for some time as the battery ran out after a few weeks, when I changed it myself I was a little heavy handed and broke it. Before this I had no complaints and I suppose if I changed the battery properly I wouldn't have been to disappointed at the shocking battery life.
on 9 November 2013
Item as described and reasonable price, happy purchase - arrived on time. Product doesnt seem to be durable as this is my third purchase not from the same seller but from amazon. When it starts to loose time, you change the battery but with not much effect.
on 3 January 2013
Exactly right; cheap, cheerful, precise and practical
Came promptly, well packaged and exactly as described
No hesitation recommending for any health professional
on 17 May 2014
Purchased to clip to rucksack for walking, only worked for two weeks ! Very disappointed. Not sure if it's worth seeing if the battery can be replaced ?
on 29 April 2014
Battery works as it is still ticking but it only kept the correct time for about 20 mins. I guess you get what you pay for
on 14 April 2013
Ideal for purpose, very good value. Only time will tell how reliable of a watch it is, but so far not disappointed.
on 21 July 2014
Didn't work. Would have had to pay postage to return so didn't bother. It's true you get what you pay for
on 8 May 2014
This watch broke the very first day. Do not buy. Do not waste you money, Do not buy it ahh
on 8 December 2013
Does the job batteries only last a year but otherwise a good buy.