on 8 October 2009
Excellent watch, especially as I got both a white surround along with the blue one I ordered.
on 26 December 2009
arrived as described within a few days, excellent quality and of course far cheaper than most retailers.
on 6 September 2010
A great idea for anyone working in a health care environment, the watch face comes out so that you can leave the strap attached to you tunic when washing it which is great for infection control. The watch face is clear and easy to read and keeps good time. However, the clasp on the back of the watch strap is not very strong, I have broken two in the space of a month which was dissapointing to say the least, so get one that comes with lots of straps.
on 17 February 2013
Just right for work, time was good, then, after about 2 weeks, it stopped! Took it into shop for new battery. They said battery ok, watch faulty. Oh well, what do you expect for 4 quid!
It got 3 stars because it looked good, you got a spare holder and, if I can get another watch to go in it, all will be well.
on 9 February 2010
When I recieved the fob watch,I was very please with the style of it.The Silicone outer allows easy cleaning.I was very impressed with the fact that you can remove the dial for cleaning.
As I work as a Student Dental Nurse,it has come in very handy for the kind of environments I work within.

Great product! I would reccommend it to anyone interested in buying one.

Kind Regards,

Mr.T.Davies
on 27 March 2011
I ordered this watch as I have the habit of putting my fob watches in the wash!! This is great as I can just pop out the watch in the middle to avoid washing. The only problem was that the safety pin style clasp on the back is not very stong and the free White surround has already broken.
on 29 October 2010
This item appears very durable and easy to keep clean, this is ideal when working on a busy hospital ward. The Fob Watch arrived very quickly, even better because the free white holder was out of stock, the Company supplied me with two free replacements. Excellent
on 21 May 2014
Poor quality, no glow in the dark markings. Took 3 weeks to arrive and only has one coloured surround instead of the 2 advertised. You only get what you pay for - so true, lots of other options for this type of product - choose a different one!
on 1 March 2014
It works fine so far and it does just the job. However, when it arrived there was no free white holder as it suggests in the description. I wrote to the provider to enquire about this - I actually needed the watch for work so I didn't want to return it. For some bizarre reason they wanted a photograph of the watch (to put me off pursuing it?) and then they e-mailed to tell me there was an error in the product description and that it would be changed - not sure if it has so beware if you wanted a nice white holder. They did pay me a 10% refund so it was sorted satisfactorily.
on 20 February 2013
This is the worst quality fob watch I could ever have hoped to purchase, stopped working within a day of using it. The second hand gets stuck repeatedly and will only move again when you push hard against the winding button on the side. Hardly practical. Steer well clear!