1. Hangman Don and the team must protect a political activist from a possible sniper.
2. Friendly Fire When FBI Agents are killed during a shootout with bank robbers, Don and the team are brought in to investigate.
3. 7 Men Out Don and the team must uncover who is at the center of a deadly gambling operation.
4. Where Credit's Due Don and the team investigate murders that are being copied from a yet-to-be-released movie, and Larry leaves for his adventure.
5. Hydra Don and the team search for the kidnapped daughter of a geneticist, while Charlie and Amita talk kids.
6. Dreamland When spooky occurances take place at an old air base, the team thinks the happenings are less paranormal and more sinister when the body of a dead woman is found.
7. Shadow Markets The team's undercover cyber ring goes awry and the resulting turf war could mean murder.
8. Ultimatum While investigating a heroin ring, Agent Ian Edgerton becomes a murder suspect and his desperation could put a member of Don's team in jeopardy.
9. Con Job As the search for the culprits responsible for hitting a diamond exchange and taking hostages, the team finds an unlikely ally in convict John Buckley.
10. Old Soldiers When the teams foils the robbery of an armored car filled with money from the infamous D.B Cooper heist, they call on Agent Roger Bloom for his help.
11. Scratch Don and the team hope they hit the jackpot when they investigate the theft of scratch-off lottery tickets.
12. Arms in Arms Don and the team search for a missing shipment of deady firearms when one of the weapons is responsible for random murders across the city.
13. Devil Girl Don and the team search for a serial killer who is targeting men that hire prostitutes.
14. And The Winner Is... Don and the team are put in the limelight when they search for jewels that go missing during an awards braodcast and Larry returns from his adventure.
15. Growin' Up Don and the team investigate the mysterious death of two men who were part of a group of friends that had been sexually abused by one of their teachers.
16. Cause and Effect After Charlie and Amita get married, the team turns its attention to tracking down Don's gun after it goes missing.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Action & Adventure, Crime|
|Starring||David Krumholtz, Rob Morrow|
|Supporting actors||Judd Hirsch, Alimi Ballard|
|Network||CBS Studios International|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I have always loved this serious and I am sorry it ended, Some good episodes and a happy ending. Fab.Published 14 months ago by G A Powell
I love Numb3rs and this was the final addition to my collection, incredibly amazing series shame it was the final series. Absolutely loved it !Published 17 months ago by Chloe Newbury
great series it is a bit like the mentalist or monk worth watching i hope you enjoy as much as i didPublished 17 months ago by Julie Dalton
Glad to finally get the final series just as good as the rest of the series very sad that it has finished!Published 18 months ago by Marion Beech
I have thoughly enjoyed all 6 seasns of numb3rs and will miss it. I shall just have to watch them again from episode 1. There were well wrtten good plots and sub plots.Published 19 months ago by nodrog