on 2 November 2012
I love 90s dance music, there's some proper classics on this compilation, was really excited to see this was out to buy and ordered it on release date, I can see myself listening to it loads, however I do think disc 2 isn't as good as 1 and 3 but definitely worth buying for the amount of great tunes on it! My favourite! :-) xx
on 25 December 2012
90's dance music is one of my favourite music genres, and this collection from "Now" is really good. I do have a few similar CDs, and there will always be tracks that appear on several dance CDs. However, this CD differs from those in that it does not think to include some of the really obvious 90's dance tracks like Snap's "Rhythm Is A Dancer" and Culture Beat's "Mr Vain" (don't get me wrong, I like them, but good to see some variety) and see some tracks that I don't have or that don't appear often on these types of CDs. There is also a good mix of early 90's, mid 90's and late 90's.

All in all, a great CD to add to the collection if you already have a dance music collection and a great CD to start such a collection with if you don't have one already.
on 15 March 2013
downloaded this album as it took me back to my clubbing nights out. some great tracks, but has some other tunes that are not really dance tracks. It has the original album mix of everything but the girl's missing, not the todd terry remix that everyone loved on the dancefloor in 1995. as someone said before cd 2 lacks some punch compared to disc's 1 and 3. i would have like to seen more remixed 90's tracks like u2's even better than the real thing, the perfecto mix and mariah carey's dream lover, morales mix. There were some great dance tracks from this decade that people still request dj's and dance to today in clubs. maybe they will include some of these versions on a volume 2, we'll wait and see!!!!
on 30 October 2013
A trip down memory lane for me, did make me feel like a bit of an old f@rt when I found myself telling the kids "see....this is proper dance music, that you could actually dance too..." ohh dear.
on 15 May 2014
Bought this CD to make up my collection of NOW's but it has very quickly become one of the most played.

Many of the tunes are available on other compilations etc. but for me its a great reminder of Saturday nights spent in the clubs up in town before getting the milk train home and going straight to work.....

...those were the days.....
A pretty good selection of 90s dance music , including some lesser known tracks. In terms of NOW products this is a worthy collection to own and will have pride of place on my CD rack. This was the dance music really was the 'business', and the music and the atmosphere it generates transports you right back to a fantastic hedonistic days.
on 15 February 2013
This compact disc makes a delightful melodic ditty expell from my musical device. When these sounds react within my brain they cause my hips to rythmically rotate and one's foot to tap to a musical beat. For this I'am greatful, three cheers for Now that is what I'd call 90's dance musical compact disc collection.
on 4 December 2012
This is a wonderful CD with alot of the old classics on it. Only downside, like so many of these albums, are there's several songs which I continually fast forward - but that is only my opinion.
on 9 December 2012
I am buying this album for my stepdad who's clubbing years were in the 90s, you can listen to the album on iTunes !
Great classics! Perfect for fans of 90's clubbing !
on 17 May 2013
Bought this after having clubbing flashbacks from my youth!! Absolutely love it & it keeps making me smile!!
(Why do I need more words??!!)