Size: 150ml|Change

on 17 July 2010
I cannot recommend this product enough! I have used Nourkrin for about 6 months now and am amazed at the results. I was a devoted user of hair extensions but after having them for three years I noticed my natural hair had thinned and I had bald patches where the extensions had been attached. I was absolutely devastated as my hair was my pride and joy. I had the extensions removed right away and thought my hair would grow back on it's own. It didn't. I tried many many brands of hair loss treatments so was sceptical when my hairdresser recommended Nourkrin. I took Nourkrin Extra Strength Hair Recovery Programme 60 Tablets 1 Month Supply as well as the shampoo and the Nourkrin Hair Recovery Programme Conditioner 150ml Honestly my hair grew back even thicker then it was before.
44 comments|33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2013
wonderful,i have only been using it for a few weeks but the difference in my hair is amazing.It was coming out badly when i brush or wash it was a bit scarey.Even my hairdresser said she could tell the difference,i would recommend all to try if you are having problems with thinning hair.
on 28 May 2014
This product contains gluten. The new stocks may not. contain it. But Amazon sells the old stock. This product may cause serious allergic reaction because of its wheat content
on 6 June 2012
Not sure about this product. It doesn't lather up very well at all. A lot of it is needed to shampoo hair properly.
on 26 March 2014
This shampoo came free with my purchase of Nourkrin Woman and I have purchased two lots since and recommended it to friends. From the first time I used it my hair had much more body & shine. Even if the tablets don't work I will continue to use the shampoo.
on 13 March 2011
not as good as I thought,I got two bald patches,thats why I want to try them, after using few times,I developed itchy scalp,a bit difficult to brush my mid length hair even after using the conditioner.
on 4 September 2014
Waste of money, wouldn't recommend this product, no lather, hair didnt feel in better condition after using this
on 1 January 2014
A nice gentle shampoo which leaves hair shiny and seems to lessen hair drop if used continuously for a while,
on 11 July 2015
Dissapointing as product did not come with the usual cover which controls the amount u pour out on use. I have never received the product like this before having bought it on multiple occasions previously. Usually the pin size hole helps product control when using but it missing completely seems odd.
Other than that delivered on time so gets 2 stars rather than the 1
on 23 October 2015
I use this product every day, not because it has promoted hair growth but because it feels nice and doesn't seem to contain any harmful products. I have continued to lose my hair as I got older so can't comment as to whether this has prevented any further or not.