Real estate remains the one reliable investment in which profits can be made consistently, no matter where you live. Whether employment figures and stock prices are high or low, the real estate market never dries up -- it is one of the most dynamic income-producing vehicles ever created. The demand for housing will continue to be strong in most areas of the country for the foreseeable future. There will, of course, always be plenty of foreclosures, which are great opportunities to purchase properties cheaply. And, finally, mortgage qualification today is simpler than ever, with new mortgage packages that did not even exist twenty years ago.
"Nothing Down for the 2000s" shows you how to locate the best buys, deal with real estate agents, and manage properties, all with little -- or no -- money down. Discover step-by-step techniques and dynamic strategies to:
- Use real estate to build monthly income
- Finance bargain properties for equity or cash flow
- Guarantee and secure your retirement
- Find and profit from foreclosures before they are publicly listed
- Sell and trade for maximum gain
- Increase property value
- Use owner financing to create opportunities
- Obtain direct, legal tax cuts
- Profit from conversions
- Develop effective negotiation techniques, and much more
Excellent for beginners or experienced investors, "Nothing Down for the 2000s" is the key to generating low-risk, high-profit wealth and to a potential future of security and financial independence.