· Few artists can fuse genres as effortlessly as Linda Lewis. Along with her incredible 5 octave vocal range, Linda Lewis was able to integrate a host of different musical elements into her recordings. Folk, Soul, Pop and Rock were all incorporated helping Linda to create one of the most unique sounds to ever come out of the UK.
· The English born singer/songwriter, Linda Lewis released 7 albums during the 70s. The most successful of these being Not A Little Girl Anymore, masterfully repackaged by BBR over 35 years after its initial release for the first time on CD anywhere in Europe.
· Released in 1975, Linda Lewis' debut album for Arista Records, climbed into the UK top 40. Linda's soulful prowess is demonstrated in the incredible THIS TIME I'LL BE SWEETER. The classic top 10 hit, IT'S IN HIS KISS and the upbeat R&B favourite ROCK `N' ROLLER COASTER were both produced by Tony Sylvester and Bert DeCoteaux some of Disco's earliest classics. The album also features backing from the legendary Allen Tousaint and the ever-impressive Tower Of Power horn section.
· Along with her solo successes, Linda Lewis also collaborated and toured with many of the worlds most successful artists like Cat Stevens, Luther Vandross, Rod Stewart, David Bowie and Jamiroquai showing just how highly regarded she is by some of the biggest names in the music industry.
· BBR is proud to present this newly re-mastered version of Not A Little Girl Anymore accompanied by extensive liner notes featuring interviews with Linda Lewis and the albums producer Jim Cregan plus additional bonus content.
· Released in deluxe Super Jewel cases, any Soul, Pop and R&B fan is sure to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this album!