on 5 October 2012
We purchased this from this company as we only needed a disc for one laptop, it was a fair bit cheaper than buying the ones for three computers, Amazon itself showed to be out of stock and we needed the disc by the weekend, Received this very quickly which was a plus but it was not as advertised, it shows a boxed product and mentioned what is contained in the box however what arrived was a disc with paperwork within a sealed plastic bag. Don't get me wrong packaging looks official however is marked as FOR DISTRIBUTION ONLY WITH A NEW PC. CANNOT BE SOLD SEPARATELY. Another plus Hubbie has loaded it very easily and it appears to be working.
66 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2013
the installation is simple but the resultant running leaves a lot to be desired the 2012 version seemed a lot more robust. the online vault is hit and miss. and norton identity keeps crashing. No help from norton on this
on 5 March 2013
Couldn't get it to work on my laptop. When you loaded it on the internert wouldnt work. When you removed norton the internet worked!. Just downloaded microsoft security for free and everythings fine now.
on 11 April 2013
Expired four days after being installed on my laptop and could not be re-installed. I was very disappointed with it.
on 18 December 2012
No problems ,first class security tool.Would reccomend to anyone.Managed to buy it at a discounted price.It does what it says on the box.
on 7 January 2013
I think they have got too big for their boots. I was with them for over 10 years and the renewal sub they demanded was beyond the pail this time so I tried this Dvd but I don't know why, trying to download it was impossible. Was it because they already knew I had turned down their sub. offer. Who knows ? Anyway, my experience was not good.
on 2 November 2012
Norton Internet Security 2013 is easily installed and excellent value for money. Does its job of protecting your computer unobtrusively, unlike some other products which continually update when you are trying to do other stuff on your computer, and slowing it down in the process. The Norton product updates only when it detects you haven't done anything on your keyboard for 15 minutes.

Highly recommended.
on 28 October 2012
It's marvellous to receive protection from a security screen that 1. works; 2. doesn't pester with add-ons and 3. does what it says on the packet
on 17 May 2013
After installing this latest version of Norton internet Security, my PC comes out of standby and switches on at least once an hour, sometimes returning to standby, sometimes remaining on. It seems that by default, Norton checks for updates hourly and there is no way of changing this unless you switch live update off. I don't want my anti-virus software to take over my PC and the effect of this version of Norton is to frustrate !

Whilst this product may do a good job at protecting your PC, for the reasons above, I cannot recommend it.

I intend to de-install and use a different product.
on 12 December 2012
If you have to use a Windows computer, this is probably what you need.

However, It serves to underline the sheer joy of switching to an Apple system, where system updates are infrequent - every month or two, rather than daily!