Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Jun 2009 15:38:20 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Jun 2009 15:56:25 BDT
Greetings.
I'm willing to buy this new version of Norton 360, to replace my expiring 360 V2.
When I searched for it, here on amazon, I encoutered 4 different links. I started to check their differences towards what I really wanted to buy, and was left with this link and the upgrade edition.
Generally the upgrade edition is somewhat cheaper than the regular one.
I'm wondering if this product has somehow any disadvantage in relation with the upgrade edition ( Norton 360 v3.0, 3 User Licence, Upgrade Edition (PC DVD) )

I also noticed that this Box (or at least the image displayed) seems a bit different from the one in Norton Website, and those I see selling on software stores, is there any difference between those products, or are they all the same?

Edit: Forgot to ask if V3 hangs out well in 64bit OS or if it's able to be installed at all, never got V2 to run on 64bit.

Thanks in advance. :)

Posted on 17 Mar 2010 12:01:26 GMT
Buy McAfee
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  10 Jun 2009
Latest post:  17 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Norton 360 v3.0, 3 User Licence (PC DVD)
Norton 360 v3.0, 3 User Licence (PC DVD) by Norton from Symantec (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars (147)