Norton 360™ Multi-Device brings together powerful PC, Mac®, and Android™, iPhone®, and iPad® protection to deliver a single, straightforward solution that protects you on the various devices you use. It lets you safely surf, shop, share, socialize, and bank online, no matter which device you use.
It quickly and accurately detects and eliminates almost any threat, before it can reach your PC, Mac, or Android mobile devices. And it identifies and blocks unsafe websites, so you can go online using your computer or mobile devices without downloading threats or having your identity stolen.
Norton 360 Multi-Device also protects your Android mobile devices against loss. If you misplace a device, you can set off a “scream” alarm to find it fast. If your Android2 is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock it, locate it, and even erase the private information on it to ensure it stays that way.
Norton 360 Multi-Device even backs up photos, music, and other files stored on your PC and fixes PC problems to keep your computer running fast and trouble-free.
Cloud-based Norton management lets you easily control your protection for your devices from one convenient place on the Web. You can install, manage, fix, update, and renew Norton 360 Multi-Device on your various devices over the Internet. So with Norton 360 Multi-Device, you’ll have a single, easy-to-use solution that protects you on the various devices you use every day.
2Most features available on Android devices only, unless otherwise specified for iPad or iPhone.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Macintosh
- RAM: Protection for your PC: Norton 360™ - 256 MB of RAM Protection for your Mac®: Norton™ Internet Security 5 for Mac® - 2 GB of RAM (already required for Mac OS X 10.7) Protection for your smartphone or tablet: Norton™ Mobile Security - n/a
- Hard Disk: Protection for your PC: Norton 360™ - 300 MB of available hard disk space Protection for your Mac®: Norton™ Internet Security 5 for Mac® - 1.5 GB of available hard disk space Protection for your smartphone or tablet: Norton™ Mobile Security - n/a
- Video Card: SYM please confirm
- Additional Requirements: Operating Systems Supported •Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later •Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later •Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate •Microsoft® Windows® 8/8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)1 1Some protection features are not available with Windows 8 style browsing. Minimum Hardware Requirements •300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7 •256 MB of RAM •300 MB of available hard disk space •CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download) Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management •Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later (32-bit only) •Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0 and later (32-bit only) •Google Chrome™ 10.0 or higher Support for Antispam •Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or later •Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later •Windows Mail (spam filtering only) Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection •Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later (32-bit only) •Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0 and later (32-bit only) Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients Protection for your Mac®: Norton™ Internet Security 5 for Mac® Operating Systems Supported •Mac OS®X 10.7 / 10.8 Minimum Hardware Requirements •Mac system with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor •2 GB of RAM (already required for Mac OS X 10.7) •1.5 GB of available hard disk space •Internet connection required for LiveUpdate™ security updates •CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download) Browser Support for Safe Web and Phishing Protection •Apple Safari® 6.0 and earlier •Mozilla® Firefox® 4.0 and later Protection for your smartphone or tablet: Norton™ Mobile Security Operating Systems Supported •Android™: 2.2 or later (smartphones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed.) •iOS 4.3 or later (iPad® and iPhone®) Remote Locate feature requires an active 3G or 4G data plan Android Device Requirements •Android: 2.2 with 1.8 MB of storage Works with Android smartphones and tablets.