- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: Mountaineers Books (Jun. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898868750
- ISBN-13: 978-0898868753
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 14 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,435,926 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Northwest Washington: Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest (Roads to Trails) Paperback – Jun 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Northwest Washington Sixty-two rough and rugged hiking adventures await spirited trailblazers Escape crowded trailheads by hiking terrific old forest service roads Find a variety of challenging hikes and detailed trail descriptionsTake part in a new movement convert roads to trails The first book of its kind, Roads to Trails: Northwest Washington was put together by a team of dedicated hikers wanting to utilize decomm... Full description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Incidentally, I'd highly recommend walking around Mount Baker, especially the area to the north of the mountain. It's beautiful and yet quiet, with few tourists.