on 28 June 2013
As awlays the Bradt guide provides more in-depth and out of the way info to its rivals. We will be packing it for our travels and I highly recommend it. Also includes recommendations for more details options which is broad minded of Bradt. Essential first read in planning a trip.
on 6 November 2013
I actually brought this just before we left for our trip having already planned everything and it it proved a valuable source of top up information as we went along, plus a few things I hadn't thought to consider when packing. Great.
on 8 September 2013
Excellent book during our preparations leading up to our safari as well as a great support whilst we toured the Northern Tanzania area. Great Value. We will use Bradt Travel Books again!
on 17 July 2014
I love this book as it gives all information needed on the most visited part of Tanzania especially dates and suitability of holiday types during the migration.
on 28 April 2016