Size: X-Large|Colour: Moonlight Ivory|Change
Price:£40.00 - £60.91

on 1 January 2011
I bought this because the harsh Dutch winter required a good jacket, so I figured the North Face was a good candidate. This jacket is great, for weather "with feeling" between 5 to 0 degrees (Celsius!) I'd say. Wind and humidity play a big role, and this is a great shell for both, but for cold temperatures it is good to a certain extent only. However, because it is so light and the fit is rather close, it can be worn with something else on top, or better yet, under. Paired with a fleece underneath, you can withstand -5 or a little less, but not -10C.
The picture and description made me think it would be thicker, but it's not. However, it's almost incredibly light for the insulation it provides!
on 26 March 2013
Bought this jacket for the mountain and my husband has one and loves it. Ordered a x-small because my north face fleece was x-small but when it arrived it was tiny. It was even too small for my 14 year old sister and she is small. Great quality and it tighten's at the bottom and the sleeves. There was no small so I got the condor jacket which is the cheaper version of it but still very good for the wind. If there was a small in it I would defo of bought it. I would be small on top, normally 8-10 but x-small was far too small. hope this helps.
on 26 July 2011
Got this in brand new condition with the tags attached. Was really really pleased with it when it arrived and it arrived quite quickly after ordering. Wearing it with an extra long sleeved layer underneath kept me warm and snug in windy conditions walking along the cliffs on the southern coast. I've also worn it as the warm layer underneath a rain jacket and didnt feel like I was overheated. It has a bit of water proofing as well, the material seems to hold up against light rain but I didnt stay out for that long so I dont know how long that would last. The moonlight ivory colour looks nice, though not really practical for camping :) The only problem I have with it is that it's quite short in length for an outdoor jacket and I'm of average height. When wearing in normal daily situations it's fine but for outdoor/camping wear it's more noticeable because of the weather- not a bad fit it'd just be better if the length was indicated. Overall, I like my jacket very much, it's a good jacket for the price and for the use I've gotten out of it. It's just a bit on the short side!
on 3 January 2011
This jacket is fantastic, I bought this for my girlfriend and she loves it.

The reason i purchased this one was because i already have this in black and i wear it very frequently, its brilliant in heavy rain, keeping you dry as a bone, warm and generally good for every day usage.
on 30 October 2012
This jacket was very light and also very warm. It was also really breathable and didn't make me sweat. The only thing that is not great, which I think other reviewers have also mentioned is that its not very tight around the bottom edge so the wind can get in, although this is not a big problem if you wear something under it which covers your middle!
on 9 May 2013
I had been wanting another colour as I love my cream one. I was looking for a coral one, but could not find o e under £100. I do like the pale blue, it will be a good colour for the summer. These jackets are light yet warm. Good buy.
on 24 March 2011
Hola: Recomiendo esta chaqueta; en España 120Euros. El color "claro de luna" es un tanto peculiar (es como un blanco roto, o beis muy claro), pero resulta bonita. Saludos
on 2 December 2011
It is warm and of good quality no doubt, but should have been made from more flexible material. Looks more like a straight jacket and a hoodie would have helped.
on 18 December 2012
It is a bit short but it is really light and easy to wear. You would need a mid-layer if it gets really cold as it is not enough on its own.
on 7 April 2012
Great jacket but sizing is on the large size and it is rather boxy in shape, i find the wind whips up underneath it!