Edition: Solus|Change

on 26 September 2015
This (like the dance games) are great games to have when you have a group of people round, a party, friends and family etc. I guess it is always fun to make a fool of yourself either singing or dancing and there are some great tunes on here.
on 19 March 2013
What's not to love? Singing along at the top of your voice to songs like Bitch, Ace of Spades and Here I Go Again in the privacy of your own home. Love it!
on 29 February 2012
A definate for all rock fans and great fun to play ... have a added a few other WII SING games to my collection now
after buying this
on 29 January 2012
i purchased this as a gift for my son it was a Christmas present he was delighted and have had a lot of fun well worth the money
on 24 February 2015
Does not play in my Wii. Instructions say that if it does not play, to perform updates in Wii. Updates performed, still does not play. Waste of money.
on 11 February 2012
bought as an after-dinner gift for christmas day. great price, quick delivery and a game that's great fun for all the family!
on 25 November 2013
How we howl when we are singing this. My kids and me all singing Alice Cooper, what can I say! so much fun!
on 25 October 2015
Brought as a gift for my daughter. She loves rock music so this was ideal
on 21 September 2014
Great fun, and full of classic tunes to sing along to.