Customer Discussions > Guilty Pleasures forum

Non vampire romances for an 18 yr old?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Apr 2010 15:52:41 BDT
After having read almost every supernatural romance series out there (Twilight, Morganville, Night World, Mortal Instruments, House of Night etc) my favourite was the Sookie Stackhouse novels because of their older content.

I feel stuck on younger vampire type books, so if anyone could recommend any older teen romances (supernatural or otherwise) I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Posted on 22 Jan 2012 14:16:29 GMT
Caroline says:
Kim Harrison her series is very good Dead Witch walking up to 9 books very good - Patricia Briggs equally - Kerri Arthur, her Riley Jenson series is an adult read - and Iona Andrews her series Kate McAlister good - and Kelly Armstrong start with Bitten all have an element of a love intrest but solid story telling ! Lili St Crow another good author some teen books but have only read her Adult which I love for her dark writing twists and turns
- Connie Shuttle in ebooks and JR Rain recent finds - vampires!
Hope this helps you on your way!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Mar 2012 23:28:53 GMT
B. Smithers says:
try the black dagger brotherhood (J R WARD) or the immortals after dark series (KRESLEY COLE) or lords of the underworld (GENA SHOWALTER) or the midnight breed (LARA ADRIAN)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Guilty Pleasures forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  22 Apr 2010
Latest post:  9 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Guilty Pleasures
Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton (Paperback - 14 May 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (120)