A powerful speaker delivering clear 360-degree audio for your music
Fill the room with music
Play your music in 360-degree sound wherever you are with this wireless speaker.
Rich 360-degree sound
This wireless speaker delivers clear 360-degree sound – from high treble to rich bass tones. Pair with another Nokia Play 360° to enjoy your music in truly wireless stereo sound.
Connect to any device wirelessly through Bluetooth or plug the included cable into a 3.5 mm audio jack. And if your phone supports NFC, simply tap it on the speaker to pair instantly.
No cables necessary – with a long-lasting rechargeable battery and Bluetooth stereo support, you can take this speaker anywhere you go.
Connect wirelessly through Bluetooth or plug in to any 3.5 mm audio connector
5 reasons why music fans will love the Nokia Play 360°
Unlike forward-facing speakers that only send sound in one direction, the Nokia Play 360° speaker produces an omnidirectional soundstage that fills your surroundings in every direction evenly and completely. What’s more, the sweet spot, the perfect place for listening, is substantially increased. This makes the audio clear and undistorted no matter where you are in the room.
Go into any music lover’s house and the one thing you’re almost certain to see is a bundle of wires. Thankfully, the Nokia Play 360 is triple wireless. So what does that mean in practice? Firstly, your music is streamed wirelessly from your Bluetooth device. Secondly, thanks to the 21-hour battery life at 60 % volume, there is no need for a power cable. Thirdly, if you buy two Nokia Play 360°s, no wires are needed to link them, allowing the left and right channels to play while volume control is synchronized between the speakers.
Unlike most traditional speakers, the Nokia Play 360° works with any device with Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm headphone jack. That means you’ll now be able to truly enjoy those thousands of tunes you’ve stored on your laptop, your tablet and your mobile phone. What’s more, if you’re hanging out in the park or partying with friends, it will work with their devices too.
Stereo buttons can sometimes look like the cockpit of an airliner. The Nokia Play 360° goes for a far more minimalist approach. In fact, it has just three buttons. But even better than that, it makes use of NFC technology, so that if you have an NFC phone, all you do is tap the speaker and the tunes blast out.
It goes without saying that a Nokia speaker is going to be great for listening to music on the go. Still, it’s worth highlighting that with its snazzy bag, the Nokia Play 360° is really easy to carry around, making it perfect for a party anytime, anywhere. And if you or your friends have a Nokia Play 360°, it’s incredibly simply to hook them together and double the music pleasure.
Compatible with a wide range of phones, music players and computers
Clear 360-degree sound
- A powerful speaker delivering clear 360-degree audio for your music
- Meet up with friends and enjoy your favourite tracks together
- The bass reflex chamber ensures rich, deep tones
- Get high-quality stereo surround sound when you connect another Nokia Play 360°
- Compatible with a wide range of phones, music players and computers
- Connect wirelessly through Bluetooth or plug in to any 3.5 mm audio connector
- No need for an external power source – ideal if you’re on holiday or meeting your friends
- Listen to music from your device through a wireless Bluetooth connection
- Simply tap your NFC-enabled phone on the speaker and start streaming music instantly
- Pair without any wires with another Nokia Play 360° speaker for portable stereo sound
- The curved design and premium aluminium case brings a modern look and feel
- Carry this compact, wire-free speaker easily from place to place
- Nokia Battery BL-5C is included – it's long-lasting, rechargable and easy to replace when needed
Nokia Play 360° is compatible with the following:
All phones, music players and other devices that support Bluetooth v. 2.1 + EDR, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2 and Audio/Video Remote Control Profile 1.0, or have a 3.5 mm audio connector.