Nokia Lumia 1020
41 Megapixels. Nothing else comes close
The only smartphone with a 41 megapixel camera sensor, optical image stabilization, 6 ZEISS lenses and a powerful Xenon Flash.
Capture, edit & share your best ever photos & videos on a smartphone
• Capture high resolution photos with ease and zoom into details and reframe them as new images. Record Full HD video with Stereo Nokia Rich Recording for incredible audio capture even in very loud environments.
• Create stunning images using the Nokia Pro Camera application which lets you manually adjust exposure, shutter speed, iso, white balance and manual focus. Capture action shots and change faces in group shots with the Nokia Smart Camera and create moving images with Nokia Cinemagraph. Edit your photos with apps like Nokia Creative Studio.
• You can capture and store up to 1,700 images using 24GB of the built in 32GB of storage. You can also back up your photos to Skydrive with 7GB of free cloud storage and then view them on a tablet, PC or web browser.
• Share your photos and videos easily to Facebook, Twitter, Hipstamatic Oggl, Youtube, Whatsapp and more.
The apps you love
• There are over 170,000 apps to choose from on the Windows Phone Store and it is growing fast. • There are more apps arriving everyday and apps that have been announced as coming soon include Flipboard, Vine and Path.
Windows phone is fast and simple with the best XBOX, Office, Skype Experiences
• The Nokia Lumia 1020 runs on Windows Phone 8. It’s an innovative, fast and simple operating system that brings your apps to life and keeps important information close to hand with Live Tiles. Nokia love it so much, they don’t make smartphones with any other operating system.
• With Xbox games you can build up your Gamerscore with exclusive titles like Halo Spartan Assault, message your Xbox friends or control your Xbox with Smartglass on your phone.
• Office & OneNote allow you to Download, view and edit large PowerPoint, Word, Excel and OneNote files on the move from SkyDrive, Office 365 and more. Your email accounts are always up to date, and large attachments download instantly.
• You can also make free Skype to Skype video and voice calls as well as send instant messages to friends and family around the world.
Syncs with iTunes and easy to switch
• If you use iTunes on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Mac, you can use one of the Windowsphone apps to get your collection on to your phone. http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/get-the-sync-apps.
• Transfer my Data an app that provides a quick and easy way of copying contacts from almost any phone (Symbian, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and others) to your new Windows Phone using Bluetooth. Some phones may also be capable of transferring text messages and pictures, including many Nokia phones.
Free Offline Maps and Navigation
• HERE Drive+ offers true offline, turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation in 95 countries across the world. Just download the maps you need and HERE Drive+ will get you there without a data connection or roaming charges. And the new My Commute feature helps you choose the best route to the places you drive to every day, so arriving late for work will be a thing of the past.
• No matter how you choose to travel, HERE Maps shows you the smartest way across town with fast, offline maps in 95 countries. True offline maps let you find your way even in areas with no signal. And thanks to LiveSight, HERE Maps now brings the power of “sight” to your map so you can see where to go by following virtual signs in your camera's display.
• HERE Transit makes it easier for you to get anywhere by bus, train and subway. Quickly compare routes, departure and arrival times and even how far you need to walk for each route option. Available in over 740 cities globally, this is he only transit app you’ll ever need.
Free music with Nokia Music
With hours of online listening choose mixes from our music experts, recommendations based on artists you love, or created from your personal music profile. You can even choose up to four mixes to listen to offline at a time.