on 5 May 2014
I've struggled to get a slip case that fits a Lumia 625, as these handsets are bigger than the average smart phone, but I need something to protect it when it's in a bag or in my pocket. This case is excellent. It fits perfectly, and it is easy to take on and off. There are bottom and top fastening cases. I decided to go for a bottom fastening case because it means the flip cover can be left over the screen while charging, although it's a minor point. The case is thin, which makes it easy to slip into a pocket or bag, but provides protection for the screen and means the buttons aren't quite so easily pressed by accident.
on 9 February 2014
For the price, this is a great item. Well made and fits perfectly. I doubt it'll last forever but if I wanted something that would, I shouldn't be such a tight git.
on 10 July 2014
Love it. keeps my phone clean, looks good and didn't cost a fortune. Had this foe sever months now and still looks good.
on 17 April 2014
This is best cover for 625 that I have tried, it protects the screen in my pocket (I am usually wearing jeans), and cover doesn't get in the way when talking on phone unlike side flip cover I had before.
on 21 June 2014
This case protects your device but at the same time allows easy access to your device. It's attractive and easy to manage, I am glad I bought it.
on 26 April 2014
I am very happy with my purchase. Reached by the deadline. It adapts well to my Lumia 625, with good access to all buttons and camera
on 31 May 2014
bought this as a gift for my son good quality case for this phone and a very good price to arrived before the esimated due date,
on 17 February 2014
Brilliant product and price and surprised at how good quality it is. So good that i bought another for a friend
on 22 August 2015
Had it months and still going strong. So no complaints from me.

It's taken quite a beating as well.
on 16 February 2014
soft leather and good fit, really nice, magnet in clip makes it easy to close when in a hurry, but you have to open the case to charge the phone, not thought through fully.