on 21 August 2013
After much deliberation over whether to go for an android phone or this type, I chose this type as it suits my needs better and you don't need to charge it every day. I explored a few different makes and models, but this was the best spec for the price I wanted to spend (I actually got mine for £46 from Ebay - Argos were selling the white ones off cheap!)I find the screen is a good size, I love the qwerty keyboard and find it really easy to use - I haven't delved into the instruction booklet yet so I'm sure there is a lot more it can do. I got it 5 days ago and it still has 2 bars of charge left. I'd recommend a gel or hard cover for it as the back bit that you take off for the battery seems a bit flimsy. I got a gel cover from Amazon that also came with a free screen protector. Keep the original screen protector on as this will help over time against scratches.
on 18 January 2014
This is my second Nokia Asha 302. Had to get a sim free one as i switched from O2 to talktalk and my first phone was locked to O2. Looked at lots of different mobiles but decided to stick with what i know worked well. Really sturdy, i've dropped it a few times and it keeps on working. Easy internet access for fb, WhatsApp, emails etc. Camera takes good photos but could do with having a flash for use when it's dark. Lots of memory space. Overall a good phone that doesn't cost the earth and does everything i need it to.
on 13 June 2015
THIS PHONE IS PRETTY GOOD FOR DIFFERENT FEATURES. THE PHONE HAS A GREAT BATTERY LIFE WHICH CAN LAST YOU A WEEK. THE 3.2MP CAMERA IS QUITE GOOD FOR PHOTOS BUT THE VIDEO QUALITY IS OK BUT NOT BRILLIANT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A PHONE. THE SCREEN IS 3.2 INCHES AND IS GOOD INSIDE OR IN THE DARK BUT IN THE SUN OR ON A BRIGHT DAY ITS HARD TO SEE. THE PHONE SUPPORTS SOME APPS LIKE FACEBOOK WHATSAPP BUT THE STORE HAS BEEN CLOSED DOWN. THE PHONE HAS A BLACKBERRY STYLE KEYBOARD AND HAS A MUSIC PLAYER WITH EQ ON BOARD WHICH MAKES THE MUSIC SOUND GOOD. THE INTERNET SPEED ON THIS PHONE WAS AROUND 20MB FOR ME AND ABOUT 10-12MB UP WHICH WAS AMAZING.
THIS PHONE IS ONE OF THE BEST NOKIA PHONES AROUND FOR THE TIME.
on 4 April 2014
This is the second Asha 302 phone Ive purchased and I have no complaints at all about it. It does what I want from a phone ...love it and like the querty key board.
on 9 September 2013
Its a good fone at a gret price; always been a Nokia fan and bought this for the the second SIM; utility fone with loads of apps and good battery life
on 18 December 2015
excellent buy, this was a gift for my cousin in London, she loves it, Xx
on 11 February 2016
brilliant product just not good reception where I live
on 19 August 2014
Very happy, if only my fingers were smaller
on 3 October 2013
facebook works fine on the phone, twitter as well, good for texting quicly.. but no way to use whatsup or browse on the internet
on 17 January 2016
Could not connect to social. had orange on back cover. would not connect to web.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse