on 24 June 2011
A complete, beautiful and highly detailed strategy guide to totally complete this awesome game from Rockstar Games.
The only thing I miss is a general and big map of the streets of Los Angeles.
on 28 July 2011
Great Book

But the game is so intensive, you hardly have time to read it beforehand... but its really good at showing you all the evidence and clues you missed out on. Play the game, enjoy the game, then read the book and see what you missed out on.
on 9 April 2012
This standard Brady format guide is probably indispensable for game players and ensures more enjoyment of the game, which is so different from the standard 'shoot 'em up' genre. It explains and eases some decision making during the interrogation, searches, car and foot chases and gunplay.
on 9 September 2012
I bought this for the PC, but found that all the keys relate only to the console versions. No where is this mentioned not even on the cover picture ! But as a guide no real complaints.
on 1 April 2013
I must admit, I played the game straight through with-out the guide, and got a completion score of 47%, Bought this and WoW my score is now up to 92% so far and climbing, so if you want it all and know what it's like to complete a game fully, take this companion.
on 12 August 2013
I love this series of guides. I often give up with games when story mode completed and I don't usually bother with the side missions. However this book makes it easy to do the side missions and I'm now going to get 100% completion of the game, very rare for me!
on 23 May 2013
i bought this guide as i found the game really hard but after buying this guide book for the game it helped me find everything in the game i didnt even know was there
on 14 May 2013
a great guide for a great guide. it provides help with all the cases in the game and all the stuff you may miss if you wander off the beaten path so to speak
on 16 April 2013
Very helpful for getting th max rating in the cases. Show where all the hidden content is apart from some of the hidden cars.
on 31 October 2013
If like me you need some help in these games this book is a great help, very easy to read and clear. nice screen shots.