Size: 12 UK Child|Colour: Black|Change

on 18 March 2014
My daughter was going through school shoes in a matter of days!! She was constantly doing something with her feet in class which was stripping the leather from the toes, it didn't matter where we brought them from (tired cheap and expensive shops) she would come home within a day or two of wearing them and the toes would be missing leather. Brought these as a last resort and she has now successfully worn them for over a month and there is no leather missing!! The rubber toe has really worked in keeping her shoes wearable and has saved us alot of money!! I will be buying these again when she goes up a size.
on 19 August 2013
Absolutely great pair of school shoes. They are a bit more expensive but really worth every penny. My daughter wore these for a year and still plenty of wear in them unless her feet will grow in size. I love the rubber bit in the front which prevents any scuffs. Also my daughter has wide feet and the shoes fit her perfectly, the velcro fastening has worked for us very well. Highly recommended!!
on 30 August 2011
I buy shoes of this type all the time for my daughter it really saves on money because they last much longer and the front of the shoes dont get scuffed which means spending a little bit more on these kind of shoes means you save in the long run.They are lovely quality and the design is really pretty the velcro fastner means the shoes fit securely and they are abit cheaper and not as heavy and thick on the front as the umi ones i have previously bought.These came really promptly and my little girl is really happy with them and they look great too!.Brilliant shoes i will definatley buy again.
on 14 March 2016
Quite wide but not wide fitting. My daughter has worn them for 3 days and she hasn't stripped the leather off the front thanks to the rubber on the front. Will recommend to other moms with boisterous football mad, tree climbing girls.
on 14 May 2014
Excellent quality, reasonable design. Perfect school shoes. Really pleased with natural soft leather inside the shoes. Size 11 matches to 10.5 of Clarks shoes.
on 28 December 2015
This is a good shoe for my daughter who drags her foot along the ground when she's on a scooter at school. She had gone through 3 pairs of shoes in a term until I decided to give these a try. They are expensive but they have out lasted the other pairs so worth every penny.
on 13 November 2014
really nice, comfy shoe, rubber toe was good perhaps could have gotten more wear if slightly thicker on sole as daughter went through the bottom before outgrowing. Got a good 6 months out of them more than her previous pair.
on 22 June 2016
The shoes are lovely and of very good quality. However, they are not the best option for wide feet, as they are a bit on the narrow side.
on 4 May 2014
I bought it because if the raving reviews, but after a month's use I'm happy I did not pay full price and won't be buying again. The rubber at the front prevents from scuffing but the leather just next to the rubber started to peel off! Happy that they're leather lined and my girl finds them really comfy, but just not worth the money with this quality.

After 2 months of light use - holes in soles :(
on 18 November 2015
Fantastic shoe. My daughter trails her toes on the ground when she walks & after going through a pair of shoes a month we decided to pay a bit extra & get these. Money well spent, bought the 1st pair in Jan & the lasted until the end of school year. New pair bought this September & they are still as good as new.