on 2 October 2013
This is a fab fob watch, very 'snazzy' and very good value for money with p and p free too! I am a carer and being prompt is important to my work and I can't wear my wrist watch as it gets in the way oft duties. Have to say it's great and really serves its purpose. Fab delivery too and a great 'fashion' item too according to my youngster...she wants one now...stocking filler for Xmas springs to mind as she'd use it with her doctors and nurses dressing up outfits and it may also promote an interest in learning to tell the time as the watch face is very clear and numerical. It also came with a spare battery, what more can you ask for. Thanks!
on 21 January 2014
Bought for my St John Ambulance members as we cannot wear wrist watches.

These little fob watches came with a little clip, so the internal battery didn't go flat in storage/transit. They also came with a spare!

Had all 5 next to each other and seemed to hold their time for the 4/5 days they were just sat. Very happy and will hopefully but a few more soon.
on 26 June 2014
This fob watch was extremely cheap therefore I thought I would have to buy another one. However, it is doing what it says on the tin. Delivery was extremely long and came after I expected. Watch itself is easy to read at a glance. Unfortunately the watch keeps moving in the jelly compartment which is annoying and means I have to constantly turn it.
on 13 May 2015
I love these fob watches. I have bought two both in different colours, everyone comments on them and how robust they look. Easy to wipe for infection control and easy to take the watch out of its hole. I would defiantly buy another one!
on 12 March 2014
The. No1GS silicone nurses fob watch is excellent value for the price it keeps perfect time a looks well with nurses uniform and you get a spare battery you couldn't buy a battery for the price I paid for the watch alone..:-)
on 16 September 2013
we were having problems finding a watch to fit my11 year old daughter as all the straps were way to big.
So I got her this fob watch, she wears it on the inside of her school blazer.
she tells me she loves it.
on 21 April 2014
Waited weeks for the watch however seems to be keeping the time at present. Lovely colour, appears to be good value for money. So far so good :) Disappointed didn't get a spare battery though :( hayho
on 26 March 2016
The watch looked and quality was as expected for the price and comparable to previous fobwatches purchased. However, I ordered 4 to have as spares for myself and a colleague but was disappointed to find that the watches were all running, in the past I have had watches delivered that had a plastic tab inserted which was removed to activate the battery when required. I'm not sure with these ones whether the batteries will still be working when needed.
on 22 May 2015
Excellent watch..I've been wearing watch for 2 weeks now at work and no problems..other carers at work keep asking me where I got the watch from.only fault is I ordered pink and i got blue but for the price I can't really grumble.
on 4 December 2012
Had this item for five mins before my daughter informed me she is going into same line of work as me so I gave it to her. It's reliable, practical and pretty x will be ordering another for myself !!