No disc 2 in the box - can't install - Help!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 May 2011 11:19:52 BDT
P. Czepczor says:
I've bought Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PC DVD) and during the installation it asks to insert disc 2. There is only one DVD in the box. Box itself seems to be designed for 1 disc only - no place for second one. Print on the disc says 'Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition', it does not mention disc number at all.

Everything else seems legit - instruction included (it shows Origins and Awakening, just like on the box).

I can't install this game. Searching on Bioware forums but no one has reported similar problem so far.

Anyone experienced something similar during installation ?

Posted on 27 May 2011 16:35:59 BDT
P. Czepczor says:
So, according to info from http://www.mobygames.com/game/dragon-age-origins-ultimate-edition/cover-art/ it looks like I'm missing Awakening disc. Need to contact Amazon...

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 11:16:24 GMT
SpaceCase says:
My version included Disc 2 in a card sleeve amongst the manual and leaflets, that clip inside the cover opposite the single disc space.
Perhaps contact EA/Bioware direct?
Or, if you bought it online, shout at the seller perhaps.

The cover art is not confirmation of anything really, as mine differs from the one you linked to. So long as it actually says 'Ultimate Edition' on it, you're good.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb0e486a8)

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  27 May 2011
Latest post:  28 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PC DVD)
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PC DVD) by Electronic Arts (Windows Vista / XP)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (59)