Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 9 June 2014
Although this story is aimed at younger readers I was absolutely involved with it. The descriptions of the landscapes painted pictures in my mind's eye I would recommend this story - even though there is sadness in it but there is also joy and depiction of happiness..
on 30 November 2013
The books that this lady writes I totally enjoy as I can imagine it in it's minutest detail and enjoy every word. I have probably read most of her books and have endeavoured to try to read them all .....
on 23 January 2014
Loved this book. Easily read. As with all her books you just want to read to the end. Only a short book but very enjoyable. I have read almost all Susan Sallis books but this is the first book I have read on the kindle reader. Loved it. Have bought the latest Susan Sallis book to read on kindle too.
on 8 February 2013
Ireally enjoyed this book, but I am a huge Sus Sallis fan. Couldn't wait to get to the end to find out what happened.
on 26 March 2013
Bought the book for my grandaughter,but must admit i had to read first!....Love Susan Sallis always a great read!....A great Author to take on holiday if you want an easy read!
on 1 April 2013
An unusual theme, and an enjoyable story. Her books always tackle a new angle and are satisfying as a good bedtime read. Thank you
on 26 June 2013
to short and abbreviated not enough to story she has written some very good books bur this one was not for as good as usual
on 21 August 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Sad but interesting twists and turns.
on 29 August 2015
Good but I think this was a childrens book no way of knowing.
on 2 April 2015