Customer Discussions > Family Guy - Season 5 [DVD] forum

No Meals on Wheels?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Oct 2007 14:21:32 BDT
Last edited by the author on 13 Oct 2007 14:23:08 BDT
Gavin Wood says:
According to almost every source known to man... The episode "No meals on wheels" is on season 5. All episode guides say that season 5 has 18 episodes, but they only seem to have put 14 on. Why would they hold back on producing every episode? Especially considering that said episode is quite possibly the best FG episode in the universe. Someone explain please.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Oct 2007 22:11:33 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Oct 2007 22:15:18 BDT
Penny Name says:
The DVD releases are a bit confusing. The Family Guy Season 5 DVD actually contains episodes from season 4. The newly released Family Guy Season 6 however does contain the first 13 episodes from what is actually Season 5. There are a further 5 episodes in season 5 (including No Meals On Wheels) which will no doubt be released on DVD as Family Guy Season 7 (along with the first half of what is actually Season 6). Confused? I don't blame you. Basically all the Family Guy episodes are coming out on DVD in order, but the DVD titles of "Season X" bear no relation to how the episodes fit into Fox's season format for the show.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Oct 2007 21:52:39 BDT
Gavin Wood says:
Ahhhh ok. Thanks alot mate. That is pretty weird. Though understandable I suppose :/ I mean I don't really see WHY they'd use two different season formats but I get ya :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  13 Oct 2007
Latest post:  21 Oct 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Family Guy - Season 5 [DVD]
Family Guy - Season 5 [DVD] by Seth MacFarlane (DVD - 2006)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (79)