Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 February 2014
I did finish this book but found the storyline quite simple. The characters waffle on a bit at times and there seems too much emphasis on sex. I had guessed the ending way beforehand and some of it seems cheesey. Was disappointed overall.
on 13 February 2015
Started out thinking it was a comical chick lit read ---- Bobble hat and bed for two weeks (can hardly blame me).....But then was quite thrown by the sadness which emerged regarding this marriage......So Im now confused as a reader.....

I then become totally bored to death by the almost infantile obsession with sex which seems to lead the rest of the story.....Heart throbbing, pulse racing, movement in his trousers blah blah blah......phone conversations with giddy friend Sarah -- because thats all life's about isnt it? Nerves (and nipples every other sentence) taut as wire --

Story towards the end at least picked up my interest....if ririduclously implausible - cant undersand the four stars at all. Sorry but I did keep reading to the end.....
on 17 November 2013
I thought Nikki Ashton's first book 'Guess who I pulled last night' was good, but this is even better!!

All I can say is, every women should have their very own Dr Ed Bryce....................
on 17 February 2014
Disappointed is not a strong enough word to convey what an utter waste of time this book is. I bought it based on the majority of good reviews but even right from the beginning it was toe curlingly badly written. Bad grammar, immature writing and a boring plot. Life's too short. I was relieved to put this down and move on to a much better book.

It may only be 78p but save yourself the money and buy something decent.
fantastic book that had me laughing out load lots and lots of times , makes you feel like you are apart of Lucy's life ,you feel her sorrow and her joy. would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants a giggle and a fab love story .
on 2 September 2014
I made it 51% through this book before finally losing the will to live. Predictable, no character depth and whilst both Lucy and Ed are likeable enough people, I found once they'd finally slept together (which was such an obvious plot I was hoping I'd be mistaken and there would be a cunning trust!), I just lost the tiny bit of interest I had in their lives. This definitely wasn't for me and I have it a fair shot, getting halfway through it!
on 21 October 2013
What a brilliant story kept me hooked and wanting to lmao! I really felt for Lucy and could have slapped the ex wife for her lol bloody brilliant! I'm recovering from mouth surgery and this kept my spirits up when the pain n infection was awful THANK U Nikki Ashton !
on 20 May 2014
It's awful! Very very corny, very badly written. I got about 25% of the way through and then decided that it was just too poor to continue!
on 21 June 2016
This was the 1st book I've read of Nikki Ashton and it won't be the last. I absolutely loved No Bra Required, I couldn't put it down.I loved the characters although I wanted to slap one so bad. I didn't want the book to end. Can't wait to read more from Nikki.
on 3 November 2015
Not the best book I have read, it was disappointing, far to much sex, limited story line and totally unbelievable. Would not encourage me to seek out more books from this author...however I am aware everyone like different thing, you may enjoy it, it just wasn't for me.