Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£2.49

on 14 December 1999
No Angel is one of those rare erotic novels which also provides a good read as well as great sex. It has characters and situations you can believe in and a riveting plot that had me turning the pages. On top of that, it also provides some of the most exciting, original sex I have ever seen on paper!
There is solo sex, fantasy, twosomes, threesomes, role play, bondage, splosh and a whole lot more! Marian Malone seems to be able to write scene after scene of hot action, all of it described with a freshness and originality that never became boring and repetitive.
No Angel also deals with the theme of forbidden sex. If you've ever been curious about visiting a fetish club, if you've ever fantasised about becoming a sex slave, or if you've dabbled in BDSM, you will enjoy Sally Avery's journey of self discovery. Her exploration of her inner nature and the darker side of sex was easy to relate to and darkly inviting.
This is a book which you will return to again and again. My own copy is already dog-eared but I simply can't resist rereading some of my favourite passages whenever I need some inspiration. There is romance, comedy, a few tears, themes and ideas which every woman can relate to and plenty of action between the sheets (as well as every other conceivable location).
Much more than just a sex book although, if that's what you're after, you won't be disappointed.
on 16 December 1999
No Angel is a great book from cover to cover, I could barely put it down. It is not, as I thought at first glance, just another lesbian fantasy, it has a marvellous plot, which again encouraged me to read and read. Not that I am saying it is un-sexy, on the contrary, it has some amazing and graphic sexually explicit scenes which will leave you breathless (as it did me!) Trust me, buy this book, you'll never want to read anything else again.
on 10 February 2001
Reading all those reviews and situations promised, I had expected somewhat heavier stuff than this book actually delivers. There is of course absolutely nothing wrong with descriptions of loving and caring sex between two adult and level-headed partners... But the liner notes also promise fantasies of sleazy leather bars and a little rougher and d/s-oriented sex. If that is what you were out to get I think that this book will be somewhat of a disappointment. I strongly recommend you get Helen Chandler's work instead (also available in Sapphire Books through Amazon.uk) if you are looking for really hot 'n sweaty - and somewhat more varied - stuff in that area. All in all though, as a mainstream love story this one is well written.
on 8 April 2000
I really enjoyed this book. it was sexy, entertaining and original. Good story, good sex! I particularly liked the bondage stuff, but perhaps that's just me!
I couldn't put this book down and was sad when I had finished it. I am sure I will be picking it up again, often!