- Boxed-product Weight: 481 g
- Item model number: 85581
- ASIN: B000SQLU32
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 10 April 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (234 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,488 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Nivea Sun Protect and Moisture Moisturising Sun Lotion High SPF 30 - 200 ml
|Price:||£6.49 (£3.25 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.90 (48%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- NIVEA SUN moisturising sun lotion combine NIVEA SUN’s optimal protection expertise with all the mild care of NIVEA to protect delicate skin
- The lasting moisturisation effect of Nivea sun lotion with high SPF 30 will keep your skin healthy and moisturised
- Enhanced UVA and UVB filter system will give immediate protection from UV rays
- NIVEA sun lotion with its water resistant texture is easy to apply and quickly absorbed by skin
- Vitamin E to help combat free radicals and premature skin ageing
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Especially formulated for delicate skin, NIVEA Sun moisturising Sun lotion with an optimised balance of UVA and UVB filters helps to protect the health of their skin. NIVEA Sun lotion SPF 30 is enriched with aloe vera and pro-vitamin B5 to and calm the skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin. The vitamin E combat harmful free radicals and premature skin ageing. NIVEA Sun provides immediate protection against Sun burn, long-term skin damage and helps reduce the risk of Sun allergies. Lasting water resistance. Vitamin E helps to protect against free radicals. Reinforces skin's own natural UV defences.
The Sun Protection Factor (SPF ) gives an indication about the degree of protection against Sun burn. As the SPF increases, the amount of Sun burn including UVB radiation that reaches the skin is reduced. The SPF should be chosen depending on the skin type, season, location and time of the day. NIVEA Sun Lotion SPF 30 gives immediate protection against harmful Sun exposure. Its lasting effect will keep your skin healthy and moisturised. It is water resistant and have a good UVA/UVB protection system. The disappearing spray ensures even coverage of the skin.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alcohol Denat. Ethylhexyl Triazone, Titanium Dioxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol, Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Stearyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate Eugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, ParfumSee all Product Description
Style Name: SPF 30
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
All this for a reasonable price too. I have in the past (to my chagrin) spent stupid amount on sunscreen until I finally figured out that expensive does not necessarily mean better.
My only gripe is that I find it rather sticky on the skin even after waiting for it to dry and wearing it for a while, but this may not be the case for the lower SPF creams. It makes some areas of my body slightly shiny but it is not a major issue and I just happy to have such a high level of protection.
On the bottle it says that once opened it should last for 12 months before being replaced. If applied correctly this bottle provides 6 full body applications for the average adult.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great product. Non greasy, quickly absorbed and highly effective as a sunscreen.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer