Style Name: SPF 15Change

on 10 January 2012
This product is lovely, you really feel protected, while using it. I didn't burn at all although the temperatures were well into the high 30degrees every day. Will definately buy this again.
on 21 July 2012
Very pleased with he Nivea sun cream, easy to apply, does not leave your hands all sticky, wich is a real bonus. The protection is great, I an in San Diego & it is hot & sunny every day. The price was very acceptable, you don't have to spend a fortune to get a good product, I would highly recomend this product.
on 6 July 2014
I used this lotion every day during my 10-day holiday on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product. The sun was extremely hot quite often but I never got sunburned. I used to apply it on exposed areas once daily usually about half an hour before leaving the studio and it seemed enough for me. Those with very sensitive skin should probably apply it more than once. The lotion smells nice, it is a bit greasy but not unbearably greasy if you understand what I mean... will use it again in my next "hot" holiday :)
on 5 August 2013
I hate body sun blocks and hate their feel on my skin but this one feels so smooth and gentle on my skin and it does a wonderful job. If you need something that feels good, protects well and you don't need to spend a fortune on it, buy this.
on 18 April 2012
Bought this for a friend who loved it. Rubbed in well and was not greasy. Would definately buy this product again
on 2 May 2014
I love this sunscreen, as with all nivea products, it is a quality product. It is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used, it goes on really nice and absorbs into the skin really well, and there is absolutely none of that greasy, sticky feeling you get with many sunscreens, very impressed!
on 24 September 2012
What can I say? This does exactly what it says on the tin. Nivea is a well-respected brand and this goes on pleasantly with a nice smell, stopping you from burning. You can't go wrong with this one.
Nivea Sun 200ml is a great sunscreen it really does offer excellent protection against both UVA and UVB rays, is water resistant, smells alright and also moisturises the skin.

All this for a reasonable price too. I have in the past (to my chagrin) spent stupid amount on sunscreen until I finally figured out that expensive does not necessarily mean better.

My only gripe is that I find it rather sticky on the skin even after waiting for it to dry and wearing it for a while, but this may not be the case for the lower SPF creams. It makes some areas of my body slightly shiny but it is not a major issue and I just happy to have such a high level of protection.

On the bottle it says that once opened it should last for 12 months before being replaced. If applied correctly this bottle provides 6 full body applications for the average adult.

Recommended!
on 7 December 2012
Recently I have been diagnosed with a skin condition which flares up with sun exposure. This product keeps my skin moisturised at the same time as providing UV protection.
on 12 June 2013
A non greasy moisturiser with UV protection formula,,a brilliant product to save my skin in a really good price,,going to buy one more for stock

See one answered question