- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.3 x 8.6 cm ; 299 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Item model number: 80132
- ASIN: B00P9UVD7A
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 29 May 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (78 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 43,965 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Nivea Creme General Purpose Cream - 200 ml, Pack of 3
|Price:||£11.35 (£1.89 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£4.73 (29%)|
- All purpose moisturiser that can be used on the face, body and hands
- Provides the skin with all it needs to stay pure, nourished and smooth
- Preservative-free formula--ideal for natural skincare
- Contains Eucerit, a special moisturising ingredient
- Dermatologically approved, suitable for all skin types
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The original moisturiser for every skin type. NIVEA Creme with Eucerit provides the skin with all it needs to stay pure, fresh and smooth. NIVEA Creme is free from preservatives. Ideal for daily natural skincare.
NIVEA... All the care you need.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit®), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl AlcoholSee all Product Description
Size: Pack of 3
Top Customer Reviews
It's lovely and thick and works wonders on skin. I especially love to slather it on to my hands and feet before bed and it keeps them soft and smooth - and it's cheap enough to use generously without skimping. Gorgeous stuff and at this price it's easy to keep a pot in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and at work.
Nivea is a lovely thick consistency. A little goes a long way. My mother uses it on her face and also her hands (believe it or not, she even has lovely young looking hands!).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this when i was in Australia, the hot weather dried my skin out and this was a lifesaver.
However back in the UK my skin has gone back to it's oily self so i find this... Read more
Great thick creme, all though for the past 2 years I have been pretty much 100% natural skin care wise. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Miss Mac
All I can say is 'I love NIVEA'.
Not much else to add - you either like it or you don't!
I'm 21 years old and was always a firm believer in the more you spent on a product the better it would perform. I utterly wrong. Read morePublished 9 months ago by clambert