- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 82847
- ASIN: B00APIL998
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 Nov. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 100,765 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Nivea 250ml Male Sensitive Spray
|Price:||£6.99 (£2.80 / 100 ml)|
- Skin comfort system with chamomile extract and avocado oil
- Especially developed for sensitive skin
- Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
- No alcohol, parabens or preservatives
- 48h anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA care
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NIVEA FOR MEN DEODORANT SENSITIVE PROTECT Spray with chamomile extracts offers you the real confidence of effective 48h regulation of perspiration, anti-irritation. The optimal combination of reliable antiperspirant protection and NIVEA’s mild care. 48h effective regulation of perspiration, anti-irritation. Perspiration is vital for our bodies: We regulate our body temperature by the evaporation of perspiration from the surface of the skin. In addition to sweat glands all over the body there are special sweat pores in the underarm, facial and genital regions. The production of specific perspiration from these pores is hormonally and emotionally controlled, e.g. by the production of adrenalin in a state of fright, pain or physical exercise. A product which only prevents body odor is called a deodorant. Deodorant products can be antibacterial and mask odours with fragrances. A product which reduce perspiration (sweating) is called an antiperspirant (AP). Antiperspirants are also effective as deodorants as bacteria growth is inhibited due to a lower pH and less moisture.
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Parfum, Butyloctanoic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja Oil, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, BHT, Linalool, Geraniol, CitronellolSee all Product Description
Size: Pack of 1
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My main problem with it would have to be how well it lingers in the air, all thick and choke-y. I do not use it in excessive quantities, before anybody accuses me of that, nor do I suffer from any conditions that would make me exceptionally susceptible.
Overall, a decent product if you don't have to inhale.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Value - works well and provides pretty good protection.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer