Image not available for
|Price:||£39.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
|Brand Name||3D Prima|
Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlexTM, a cutting-edge f... Read full product description
Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlexTM, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
Best Suited For:
• Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm or 3mm filament.
• 3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA
• Have a question on NinjaFlex? Read our Frequently Asked Questions below
• Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
• Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
• Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
• Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
• High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
• Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
• REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
• 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
• 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
• Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
• Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C