Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlexTM, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
Best Suited For:
• Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm or 3mm filament.
• 3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA
• Have a question on NinjaFlex? Read our Frequently Asked Questions below
• Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
• Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
• Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
• Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
• High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
• Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
• REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
• 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
• 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
• Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
• Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
Image not available for