on 20 February 2014
This is a gorgeous piece that instantly caught my eye when I was looking for a small gift for my girlfriend; a small gift that has a great WOW factor!

I asked her to review her gift and these are her words: " I loved this bracelet, it's crystals really shine when it hits the light right, it's classy and I do not wear it for everyday use, just when I go out, I have had many positive comments about it, I would not hesitate to recommend it to anybody."

They were her words and my words are: "WOW! I am a happy guy!" The bracelet feels good, looks fantastic and comes at a great price.

I am happy and I hope you are happy as well.
on 23 October 2013
Awesome and really sparkling nice.It was same as in the picture.Product came much earlier than i expected.I give 5 star for this product.neckls
on 6 January 2014
Bought this as a wee extra for my partner at Christmas. It sits lovely on her wrist and looks a lot more expensive than it actually was. Goes with anything she wears.
This comes highly recommended by us.
on 29 July 2014
My wife was away for a few days and the kids wanted to treat her when she got back, so we chose this.
Looks great in the picture, even better in real life.
Great price, would have paid more for this quality.
My wife is very fussy about jewellery and she loved it, also was shocked how cheap it was. Admittedly, I never told her how cheap for a few months.
Overall a great price and a beautiful piece of jewellery.
on 23 February 2014
This was purchased as a gift but so nice I wanted to keep it. Appeared to be robust and had neat cut glass gems which are nice and sparkly definitely worth the money.
on 26 February 2014
The item was delivered on time and was beautiful. Recommend this product to anybody. Really sparkly. I gave this as a present to my sister and she loved it. Everyone commented on how nice it was.
on 4 March 2014
Ordered and the item and it came very promptly. Was even better than the photo suggested! Was very happy with this item, and it made a great present for my girlfriend, and she loved it.
on 30 January 2014
It was everything I hoped it would be, I need to find a necklace and earrings to match it now!!!
on 5 August 2014
This bracelet really fools everyone. It is very well made, especially considering the price. The stones catch the light beautifully and really sparkle at night in low lights. The clasp is extremely secure and well fitting - it has never dropped off and I wear it quite a lot.
on 13 March 2014
I bought this item for a Christmas gift and didn't know what to expect it when it came I was presently surprised by the quality of the product. I highly recommend this!