Size: 0.3lt|Colour: One Colour|Change

on 28 December 2008
Been using this product for 4 years now on my Berghaus fabric hiking boots. Protects and re-waterproofs the outer shell. Also works great on son's leather football boots. Dry feet = more goals LOL.
on 3 February 2011
I have used this spray on my winter boots just before going to Austria for a skiing holiday. It worked really well, my feet never got wet, even though the shoes let water in before! Highly recommended!
on 18 December 2010
I have used this product on all leather boots and combined leather and fabric walking shoes. It is applied to clean, damp shoes very easily and dries quickly to a waterproof finish.
on 30 July 2010
Great product, easy to apply, doesn't smell bad, works perfectly well on my hiking boots and i have also used it on my other shoes. Good value for money.
on 4 July 2012
This product does keep the water out pretty well but you need to apply it regularly. Any damp at all on your boots from your walk and you'll need to put more on or next time the water may well be getting in. So the cost mounts up. And for me a bottle is only good for two applications.

It's pretty hard work putting the stuff on. You have to press down very hard to get the liquid out. I was more tired after applying it than after a long walk. Surely the manufacturers could come up with a better way?

Edit: For a second coat of my latest bottle I pulled off the foam brush from the container with some pliers and dipped a handicraft brush in the stuff. It went on much more easily that way and I wasted less of the liquid.
on 12 April 2015
Ha ha ha ha. This is not something you wear LOL. It is a 1 liter bottle of liquid for waterproofing shoes and other clothing. It is an excellent product. It works extremely well on real leather, real suede, and fake versions of leather and suede. I also used it on my winter water resistant coat, and now my coat is waterproof, not just water resistant. This product leaves no visible trace that you have applied it. It's invisible. However, it's important that you wipe off any drips or drops while the item is still wet, because if these dry on the item, they can be seen.
on 1 June 2014
I finally got wet feet in my Berghaus Explorer boots, after walking in some very boggy ground, they are over 5 years old.
Now they're as good as new, I think given a spray once a year should make them last for many more years.

The liquid is quite thin, so there's quite a bit of run off, spraying whilst rotating the boot in one hand helps - next time i'll spray whilst holding it over the other boot or even in an old bowl, so I can apply to the other boot.
on 2 July 2013
An excellent value for money offering of a very good product.
Older and dirtier items need cleaning first.
This product does work better if the item is damp / wet.
on 6 June 2013
very good for waterproofing shoes/ boots. Used on walking boots fabric and leather and also on suede boots and it does the job well.
on 17 February 2015
Works well on fabric, very well on polished leather.
Suede, nubuck and other kinds of leather with similar finishes will look like they have been waxed, so I don't recomend it for these kind of materials.

Don't forget to shake the it vigorously, before aplying.