Learn all about the Nikon D7000?the fun and friendly For Dummies way!
Whether you?re a digital camera beginner or an experienced photographer, this is the book you need to get the most out of the Nikon D7000, the update to Nikon?s popular D90 model. The helpful tips and tricks in this fun and easy guide will get you quickly up to speed on the D7000?s 16-megapixel sensor, 1080 HD video capabilities, eight-frames-per-second burst, improved ISO, and much more.
- Helps you get every bit of functionality out of the Nikon D7000 camera
- Walks you through its exciting new features, including the 16-megapixel sensor, 1080 HD video, 8-frames-per-second burst, improved ISO, and 39 autofocus points
- Guides you through the basics and beyond on lighting, exposure, focus, and color
- Reviews the important steps of getting photos from the camera to a PC, developing an effective file system, and sharing photos via print or online
- Shares photo-retouching tips and unique features of the camera that can be applied to various shooting situations
Shoot stills, shoot video, and shoot, you?re a professional photographer! It all starts here, with this great guide.
From the Back Cover
Learn all about your camera and how to shoot, edit, and share great photos In your Nikon D7000, you have top–of–the–line features that can make you a better photographer. Don′t waste a single one! This friendly guide makes it easy to fine–tune focus, use all the camera modes, master exposure, prepare your camera to shoot different types of scenes, and move beyond snapshots to really professional photos. Decipher the dials — learn your way around every control and mode and take advantage of what each has to offer Go from auto to pro — take better pictures right away in the Auto and Scene modes, and then step up to semi–auto and manual modes for even more photographic power And. . . action! — discover how to use the D7000′s advanced video features to record and edit HD movies Take control — balance ISO, aperture, and shutter speed for ideal exposure; manipulate depth of field; and learn to manage color Print perfection — after the shot, transfer images to your computer, process Raw files, produce stunning prints, and share pics online Open the book and find: Details about setting up your camera How to get the most from the powerful autofocus system Hints on balancing the elements of exposure Help with Live View photography Tips on understanding and managing white balance Ten cool features of the Retouch menu How to capture better portraits, landscapes, and action shots Tricks for taking better flash photos Learn to: Adjust your camera′s settings to capture any scene like a pro Master the D7000′s autofocus and autoexposure systems for improved images Use your camera′s video option to capture full HD videos