From the Back Cover
- Get up and running fast with your digital SLR
- Use both auto mode and manual settings
- Understand the essential photo options
Point and shoot or go further with this in–depth guide to the powerful Nikon D3300!
Want to get into digital photography? No problem! With the Nikon D3300 and this essential guide to using your dSLR, you ll be taking great shots in no time. Get to know your camera inside and out, take pictures in auto mode or with manual settings, and take the photos you ve always dreamed of!
- Fast track to super snaps get your camera set up just the right way, explore all the basics, discover the auto modes, and dive into numerous options
- Taking creative control master exposure, focus, and depth of field to take full advantage of all the manual options on your great Nikon D3300
- After the shot view your photos, delete unwanted shots, process Raw images, and prepare pictures for online sharing
- Take it a step further find out more about your camera and taking great pictures with additional tips on manipulating photos and extra camera features
Open the book and find:
- A complete overview of photography basics
- How to check image size and quality
- Why and when to adjust aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Tips for working with movies and image files
- Help with solving color problems
- Techniques for better flash photos
- Pro techniques for shooting portraits and action shots
- Ways to view your photos on your camera or on TV
About the Author
Julie Adair King has been covering digital photography for over two decades. Along with the seven editions of Digital Photography For Dummies, Julie has also written For Dummies guides covering specific SLR cameras.