- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (21 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118438221
- ISBN-13: 978-1118438220
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 231,825 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Nikon D3200 Digital Field Guide Paperback – 21 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
From the Back Cover
Master the D3200 and you′ll be amazed at the images you can capture
You have chosen an awesome dSLR, but so many of its powerful features will be wasted if you don′t master all of the technology at your disposal. Start with the Quick Tour in this book to get a feel for the camera right away. Then learn to use each control, button, dial, and menu. Review basic photographic principles as you practice with your D3200, experiment with HD video and common shooting situations, use the Retouch menu, and much more.
- Master the varying functions of the D3200 buttons and dials
- Learn about the lenses, flashes, and microphones available for your D3200
- Experiment with Live View and different focus modes
- Get shooting advice for abstract, sports, concert, nature, low–light, portrait, and travel photography
- Learn how to view and edit images in the camera
Inside your free gray and color checker card to help you achieve accurate white balance and color
About the Author
Alan Hess is a commercial photographer who specializes in concert and live–event photography. He is the house photographer for a large concert venue in Southern California, and is considered an expert on Nikon cameras. Alan′s other books include All Access: Your Backstage Pass to Concert Photography, Exposure Digital Field Guide, and Composition Digital Field Guide, all published by Wiley.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well written and enjoyable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent, fulfilled all expectations, easy to read, doesn't "talk down" 2 to you, and very informative, highly recomended.Published 2 months ago by P Power
Very good book for dipping in and out of. I particuarly like how the settings for each type of shot in Auto is explained. Read morePublished 12 months ago by bill Churchley