From the Back Cover
Master the D3200 and you′ll be amazed at the images you can capture
You have chosen an awesome dSLR, but so many of its powerful features will be wasted if you don′t master all of the technology at your disposal. Start with the Quick Tour in this book to get a feel for the camera right away. Then learn to use each control, button, dial, and menu. Review basic photographic principles as you practice with your D3200, experiment with HD video and common shooting situations, use the Retouch menu, and much more.
- Master the varying functions of the D3200 buttons and dials
- Learn about the lenses, flashes, and microphones available for your D3200
- Experiment with Live View and different focus modes
- Get shooting advice for abstract, sports, concert, nature, low–light, portrait, and travel photography
- Learn how to view and edit images in the camera
Inside your free gray and color checker card to help you achieve accurate white balance and color
About the Author
Alan Hess is a commercial photographer who specializes in concert and live–event photography. He is the house photographer for a large concert venue in Southern California, and is considered an expert on Nikon cameras. Alan′s other books include All Access: Your Backstage Pass to Concert Photography, Exposure Digital Field Guide, and Composition Digital Field Guide, all published by Wiley.