on 22 September 2013
Really glad I bought this as it gives me close to 5,000 pictures on one card. I don't safari, I dont fly planes for doctors with no borders, I dont film homeless guys fighting for the bottle of whisky and a kfc bucket that I have promised to give to the winner. I just use it to document the growth rate of my kids so that one day far off in the future I can show them pictures and say "look! You were cute and endearing ..... Once."
on 9 April 2014
For me I have no complaints foSD card. It came in good condition, on time and delivered good results. As an amateur photographer this really helps my camera. I really do like this SD card I bought it because it has so much memory on it.
I highly recommend this SSD card.
on 11 May 2014
This item is just exactly as described.
The delivery is very fast, good!
Hope it can help me save as many photos as i want when I travel to Europe.
on 11 February 2014
I got what i was looking for. It works fine with my Nikon D3100. The delivery was fast and price is affordable. Recommended.
on 12 September 2013
Great, hold a lot a pictures and video clips. Ideal for our camcorder as it requires a high spending card. Very good price
on 5 August 2013
Luckily send me 2 ,first one is a damaged one but the next one Is good works well.
Thank you.
on 13 September 2014
ARRIVED ON TIME EXCELLENT QUALITY STORES PHOTO`S QUICKLY AND OF BRILLIANT QUALITY
on 26 July 2014
very good value for money with this in my camera I always have plenty of space
on 11 August 2014
very good very well priced
on 27 January 2015