Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
The Nikon UK site does not record the two product codes and I have used the ASIN number to determine the two lenses you are looking at, I think ! The 3.5 - 6.3 has 19 elements in 14 groups and is 798gms in weight, the 3.5 - 5.6 has 16 elements in 12 groups and weighs more at 1.3 kgs. The former lens is the newer version by Nikon and their site has a comparison system to allow you to determine the benefits of each. Hope this helps.
14 Jan 2015 by The Weatherman
votes
Without using the telephoto aspect the lens gives the same as a 35mm lens, so not really wide angle , nikon do a fisheye lens if you want wider than a 35mm gives. Still a very versatile lens for the money and can reduce the number of lenses you need to carry, best results obtained using a tripod but not essential. Hope this helps Patsy.
30 Sep 2014 by The Weatherman
votes
Yes - I use one myself
1 Sep 2014 by Brian
votes
Being an AF-S lens it will work with the D40, this article will confirm that for you : http://www.digitalrev.com/article/a-compatibility-issue-lenses-for/NjY3 You will see in certain reviews that people comment on the weight of the lens, I use it on a D200 and the D7100 both with battery packs and have no problems working hand held, a very versatile lens and worth going the extra over the 200mm. Hope this helps.
26 Apr 2014 by The Weatherman
votes
Made in Thailand
17 Jan 2015 by Jayenes
votes
The D610 uses FX format but this review suggests it will work OK with an AF lens - http://www.trustedreviews.com/nikon-d610_Digital-Camera_review. Hope that helps.
29 Jul 2014 by George Bain
votes
Yes it can. I use the lens with a 2x kendo converter. I have a Nikon D810. Cheers
1 Jan 2015 by PR
votes
My camera is a Nikon D7000 so not sure if it would be compatible with a D7100 but if the camera is a relatively new model it should not be a problem. Any camera shop should be able to verify this. Although the lens is quite heavy and noticeably so if carrying it around all day but having said that this lens is never off my camera and in my opinion it is an excellent lens.
14 Dec 2014 by GRAHAM L FOSKETT
votes
Yes it will. I've found it to be a very good lens. The zoom quality both close up and at a distance is excellent. It also replaces the need to have several lenses
10 Jun 2014 by Mr Mark Barrett
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers