Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
vote
The Nikon UK site does not record the two product codes and I have used the ASIN number to determine the two lenses you are looking at, I think ! The 3.5 - 6.3 has 19 elements in 14 groups and is 798gms in weight, the 3.5 - 5.6 has 16 elements in 12 groups and weighs more at 1.3 kgs. The former lens is the newer version by Nikon and their site has a comparison system to allow you to determine the benefits of each. Hope this helps.
14 Jan 2015 by The Weatherman
votes
Dont understand thr question - you are quoting the same things
24 days ago by Amazon Customer
votes
Without using the telephoto aspect the lens gives the same as a 35mm lens, so not really wide angle , nikon do a fisheye lens if you want wider than a 35mm gives. Still a very versatile lens for the money and can reduce the number of lenses you need to carry, best results obtained using a tripod but not essential. Hope this helps Patsy.
30 Sep 2014 by The Weatherman
votes
Yes but as with all full frame lenses used on a DX format camera it will work as a DX lens. Good idea to buy AF-S full frame lenses for when you upgrade to a full frame Nikon such as the D810. That way when you upgrade there is no need to change lenses.
16 Jul 2015 by PR
votes
Yes - I use one myself
1 Sep 2014 by Brian
votes
Being an AF-S lens it will work with the D40, this article will confirm that for you : http://www.digitalrev.com/article/a-compatibility-issue-lenses-for/NjY3 You will see in certain reviews that people comment on the weight of the lens, I use it on a D200 and the D7100 both with battery packs and have no problems working hand held, a very versatile lens and worth going the extra over the 200mm. Hope this helps.
26 Apr 2014 by The Weatherman
votes
Made in Thailand
17 Jan 2015 by Jayenes
votes
The D610 uses FX format but this review suggests it will work OK with an AF lens - http://www.trustedreviews.com/nikon-d610_Digital-Camera_review. Hope that helps.
29 Jul 2014 by George Bain
votes
When I m travelling I only carry this lens its perfect for short lengths and zooming
10 Jun 2015 by LEMMY BWALYA
votes
Yes it can. I use the lens with a 2x kendo converter. I have a Nikon D810. Cheers
1 Jan 2015 by PR
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers